- We will use any personal information collected from the Site or during the provision of the Find Services in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations relating to the collection processing and retention of personal data, including the Data Protection Act 1998 (as may amended) (the “Data Protection Act”). Further details on the Data Protection Act can be found on the Information Commissioner’s website at (www.informationcommissioner.gov.uk).
- Personal information you are asked to supply during your use of the Site and use of the Find Services (including but not limited to your name, email address, postal address, photographs of you, phone number (mobile/landline)) (“Data“), may be used by Find and our group companies, service providers, subcontractors, employees, agents and advisors (including legal and insurance advisors) and project partners as follows: (i) in connection with delivering the Find Services to you including without limitation contacting you to discuss any booking of a Property, hiring out of a Property, hire of a Find Freelancer, becoming a Find Freelancer; (ii) without limiting the generality of (i), to contact you via email or via the Site regarding any of the Find Services (iii) to contact you in order to send marketing communications about any of Find’s Services or future services to be delivered by Find from time to time, but only where you have indicated you would like us to do so; (iv) with your consent, supply Data to third parties who may contact you in relation to products or services you may find of interest and/or (iv) as otherwise set out on the Site. In addition, we may at our discretion disclose this information to the police, regulatory bodies or any legal advisers in connection with any alleged criminal offence or suspected breach of any of the terms and conditions posted on this Site by you, or otherwise where required by law.
- All Data is held in secure computer or cloud storage facilities and may also be held in paper-based files. We take steps to protect the personal information we hold from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
- We will hold your Data for as long as is necessary and reasonably required for the provision of any Find Services, thereafter such Data will be destroyed securely (for example if an Owner were to withdraw their Property from the Library, we would delete the Owner’s Data from our records at that stage).
- The Data you provide to us may be accessed by or given to staff or partners or sub contractors and other third parties including companies within the Find group who act for us for the purposes set out in this policy. Those parties may process information, deliver bookings, act as our professional advisers, help provide locations and other Find Services and support services to Find. It is not currently our intention to do so, but should it become necessary we may transfer Data outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). This may happen if any of our servers are from time to time located in a country outside of the EEA or one of our service providers is located in a country outside of the EEA. These countries may not have similar data protection laws to the EEA. If we transfer your information outside of the EEA in this way, we will take the appropriate steps to ensure that your privacy rights continue to be protected. In addition, if you use our services while you are outside the EEA, your information may be transferred outside the EEA in order to provide you with those services.
- Individuals’ personal information changes frequently and we aim to keep our records up to date but we are reliant on you to notify us when your personal information changes or where we have recorded your personal information incorrectly. We can make most changes to your details over the telephone or via email. You also have the right to obtain a copy of any Data which we hold about you and to notify us of any inaccuracies. You will need to verify your identity and specify what information you require. We may charge you a fee to cover our costs incurred in providing you with a copy of your information. Please contact email@example.com.
- Please see our separate Cookies Policy here
We Are Find (UK) Limited